Fees for full-time students
Full-time Tier 4 students
- Visa students must attend classes for a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Visa students must pay the full fees in advance.
One academic year's tuition fee is calculated with a student's start and finish dates
- covers 16 hours per week or 20 hours per week
- includes registration
- includes course books
- the academic year runs from mid September to the end of June
but students can change the course to other times of the year
- fees for different start and end dates may be higher
- includes a student id card
- no payment for the holiday breaks
Full-time students with Short Term Student Visa (6 or 11 months)
- Tuition fees: £512 per month (16 hours per week)
- Tuition fees: £640 per month (20 hours per week)
- Registration fee £20.00 (no fee in January 2019)
- Students must pay the full fees for the total period in advance.
Fees may vary according to start and end dates (for example there are no fees during Christmas and Easter holidays).
Refunds for Visa StudentsFees will not be refunded unless the student's visa application has been refused and a letter of refusal has been provided to the school. In this event, a £300 administration fee will be kept by the school for each and every visa application.
There is no refund if:
- a student does not start the course or leaves the course early
- a student knowingly applies for a visa, but has a record of previously breaching the UK's immigration law
- a student does not provide the UK Immigration with evidence of sufficient funds available for his/her studies, or for maintenance and accommodation
Full-time students who do not require a visa
Full-time students who do not require a visa may also pay in advance on a monthly or weekly basis. The fees are:
Registration fee £20.00 (no fee in January 2019)
Paid monthly in advance:
£400 per month for 16 hours per week
- £500 per month for 20 hours per week
£100 per week for 16 hours per week
- £125 per week for 20 hours per week