Full-time students (Tier 4 or Short Term Study Visa)

Part-time students


How to book a course

To book a place on a course, please email The English Language Centre and tell us which course you are interested in and when you would like to come or fill in an application form.

You can also visit us at the school in Church Street and have a chat about what you need to study.