Kate Pepper and staff welcome you to the English Language Centre in Reading. We are a small language school offering a friendly atmosphere in which you can enjoy exploring the language and culture of England with other adults from all over the world.
Special Offer: No Registration Fee in March 2019
This Centre offers:
- GENERAL ENGLISH COURSES from Pre-Intermediate to Proficiency levels for all international adult students
- CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY EXAMS for A2 (KET:Pre-Intermediate) B1 (PET:Intermediate) B2 (FCE:Upper Intermediate) C1 (CAE:Advanced) C2 (CPE:Proficiency)
- Cambridge Exam Preparation Classes for all these examination
- These Cambridge exams are here in this Centre in March, June, July, August and December.
- Preparation classes for IELTS
- TEACHER TRAINING COURSES (Accredited by Cambridge University) for CELTA and Delta trainees
- On these Teacher Training Courses we can offer £2 classes for the general English students.
The school is accredited by ISI (approved by the government) and the Report for the 2016 inspection is available on the website: Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI)
For more information on applying for a student visa see the UK Visas and Immigration section of the UK Government web site.
Office opening hours:
Monday to Thursday 9.30-18.30
(may change during holiday periods)
Phone 01189 391833